Whole Family Harvest eGuide
Whole Family Harvest contains over 65 pages designed to help you create a bountiful, beautiful and connected Harvest Time Traditions in your home that are unique to your family values. The guide contains journalling worksheets, various articles, recipes, caregiver’s meditations, tutorials, planners and much more.
WHOLE FAMILY HARVEST INCLUDES:
- Journalling worksheets to help you identify and authentically create and model your own Family Harvest Traditions
- An article about celebrating the Festivals with Children
- A list and information about the multiple Harvest Festivals
- A list and information about the multiple Harvest Symbols and their meanings
- A Harvest Season Vision Board to inspire creativity, generosity and play
- Detailed information about celebrating a Waldorf-Inspired Harvest Time at home, including two Harvest time stories and fingerplays
- A worksheet on Modelling the Essence of Harvest Time
- Multiple child-friendly magical Crafting Tutorials featuring designs by guest contributors Stacey Parish, Natalie Trusler, Mariamni Plested and Sarah Hayes
- Simple Harvest Recipes the whole family can make together
- Weekly Caregiver’s Meditations to inspire you to live into the Harvest Spirit
- Two Caregiver’s Handwork Crafting Tutorials
BONUS: Harvest Planning calendars, Meal Planning worksheet for feasts, Thanksgiving Blessing cards and Harvest Time blessing cards as well as Harvest Time book recommendations
*All guides are delivered in downloadable PDF format (digital purchase) and delivered directly to your inbox after purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PDF Return Policy
There are no exchanges, returns or refunds of any of the products on meaganrosewilson.com
Printed Guides Refund/Return Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on all Printed Guide purchases at this time. This is a small business and at this time refunds for prints are not a financial possibility for me to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
If your printed book does not arrive to you within 14 days of purchase please contact me and I will track the order for you and/or possibly reship your item.
Coaching Call Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to an appointment and rescheduled. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled call, you are fully responsible for informing Meagan and arranging a new appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last minute cancellations will try to be accommodated and rescheduled but at Meagan’s discretion. No refunds available for any calls purchased and scheduled. You are responsible for working out the time difference if you are in a different time zone than Meagan.
Membership Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations of the membership can be made at any time. There is a strict NO REFUND policy on the annual and monthly membership. The content you received during your time as a member remains yours. You will be removed from the private Facebook Group at the end of the calendar month. The month you cancel your membership will be the final month of content you receive (for monthly subscriptions). Subscriptions go by the calendar month NOT by the date of purchase. For example, if you subscribe monthly to the Collective on March 7th you will receive access to the content in the March Monthly Bundle. If you cancel membership on March 27th of the same year you will not receive April’s content despite not having paid for one month of the membership.
Updated April 2019.
The Guides are now free but if you feel an impulse to pay this gesture forward please consider donating to The Ripple Academy (via WEA) which educates and empowers women around the globe to create, implement and lead projects that ensure healthy food, clean water, land protection and peacebuilding in their local areas. Click here for more information »