Unplug Childhood Training
A 5-day email training to help you and your family detach from the screens distracting you from what means the most. At the end of the training you will feel confident that you can maintain more balance and a much healthier relationship with screens in your home.
This is a digital course and challenge that runs for one week.
- 6 emails (daily Sunday – Friday) with inspiration, advice and suggestions to fuel your family’s screen detox including:
- Journaling worksheets to help you prepare for the change
- Activities to help replace screens
In this Training you’ll learn:
- To clearly identify why you use screens, what screen-time can be cut out and which screen-time you want to keep in your family rhythm (if any)
- How to inspire your children to play independently without you or a screen
- How to acknowledge your child’s feelings without giving into your screen boundaries
- What to use instead of a screen for those moments you all really do need some quiet time
- impose boundaries on your own screen use so that you are modelling for your children the same restraints that you are expecting from them
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PDF Return Policy
There are no exchanges, returns or refunds of any of the products on meaganrosewilson.com
Printed Guides Refund/Return Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on all Printed Guide purchases at this time. This is a small business and at this time refunds for prints are not a financial possibility for me to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
If your printed book does not arrive to you within 14 days of purchase please contact me and I will track the order for you and/or possibly reship your item.
Coaching Call Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to an appointment and rescheduled. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled call, you are fully responsible for informing Meagan and arranging a new appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last minute cancellations will try to be accommodated and rescheduled but at Meagan’s discretion. No refunds available for any calls purchased and scheduled. You are responsible for working out the time difference if you are in a different time zone than Meagan.
Membership Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations of the membership can be made at any time. There is a strict NO REFUND policy on the annual and monthly membership. The content you received during your time as a member remains yours. You will be removed from the private Facebook Group at the end of the calendar month. The month you cancel your membership will be the final month of content you receive (for monthly subscriptions). Subscriptions go by the calendar month NOT by the date of purchase. For example, if you subscribe monthly to the Collective on March 7th you will receive access to the content in the March Monthly Bundle. If you cancel membership on March 27th of the same year you will not receive April’s content despite not having paid for one month of the membership.
Updated April 2019.
The Guides are now free but if you feel an impulse to pay this gesture forward please consider donating to The Ripple Academy (via WEA) which educates and empowers women around the globe to create, implement and lead projects that ensure healthy food, clean water, land protection and peacebuilding in their local areas. Click here for more information »