Return to Rhythm Mini Course
Everything you need to create a strong family rhythm that is aligned with your family values and vision. The Return to Rhythm Mini Course includes inspirational worksheets, video, photos and information about creating a strong family rhythm for young children especially in the areas of sleeptime, mealtime and playtime. By the end of the course, you will have gained more clarity about what you want to shift and have a plan written down and ready to follow!
This mini course includes a mini eGuide PDF and video.
THE EGUIDE INCLUDES DETAILS ON:
- information about family mealtime
- a printable/editable meal planner
- printable mealtime blessings
- actionable steps worksheet for mealtimes
- information about the importance of sleep for young children
- printable nap time and evening blessings
- actionable steps worksheet for sleep times
- information about the importance of free uninterrupted play for children
- how to set up a simple playspace for children
- actionable steps worksheet for playtimes
THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO, WE’LL LOOK IN DETAIL AT:
- How to create a family rhythm that is in line with your family values
- The importance of strong mealtime, sleeptime and playtime rhythms, especially for children ages 7 and under
- How to create daily rituals and habits centered around these three main areas
- There will also be time for YOU to journal, reflect and set clear intentions so that you leave the course with a plan and the tools to help you bring it to life!
*This is a digital purchase only. The Guide will be sent directly to your inbox in PDF format after purchase. You will have access to the video on meaganrosewilson.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PDF Return Policy
There are no exchanges, returns or refunds of any of the products on meaganrosewilson.com
Printed Guides Refund/Return Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on all Printed Guide purchases at this time. This is a small business and at this time refunds for prints are not a financial possibility for me to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
If your printed book does not arrive to you within 14 days of purchase please contact me and I will track the order for you and/or possibly reship your item.
Coaching Call Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to an appointment and rescheduled. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled call, you are fully responsible for informing Meagan and arranging a new appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email to email@example.com
Last minute cancellations will try to be accommodated and rescheduled but at Meagan’s discretion. No refunds available for any calls purchased and scheduled. You are responsible for working out the time difference if you are in a different time zone than Meagan.
Membership Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations of the membership can be made at any time. There is a strict NO REFUND policy on the annual and monthly membership. The content you received during your time as a member remains yours. You will be removed from the private Facebook Group at the end of the calendar month. The month you cancel your membership will be the final month of content you receive (for monthly subscriptions). Subscriptions go by the calendar month NOT by the date of purchase. For example, if you subscribe monthly to the Collective on March 7th you will receive access to the content in the March Monthly Bundle. If you cancel membership on March 27th of the same year you will not receive April’s content despite not having paid for one month of the membership.
Updated April 2019.
The Guides are now free but if you feel an impulse to pay this gesture forward please consider donating to The Ripple Academy (via WEA) which educates and empowers women around the globe to create, implement and lead projects that ensure healthy food, clean water, land protection and peacebuilding in their local areas. Click here for more information »