#ourfamilyrhythm Printables Bundle
Perpetual Monthly Calendars
- 12 perpetual monthly calendars
Perpetual Week at a Glance Printable
- with space for To Dos, Priorities, Shopping, Notes and Looking Forward to Next Week
4 Seasonal Vision Boards cut into quarters where you can write down:
- holidays you would like to celebrate
- crafts, recipes or project ideas your would like to create
- activities you want to do as a family together
- chores or cleaning you would like to do
- ideas for inner work, charity work or other service you would like to participate in
Horizontal and Vertical Menu Planners including space for
- ‘Snacks’, ‘To Make This Week’ and a space for your ‘Weekly Shopping List’
Theme of the Week Printable cards
- choose 3-7 of the cards and place a different day of the week on each one.
- create a visual planner to tape to your fridge or place the activity card of the Day in a special spot each day. in this way, your young children (pre-readers) will know what is planned for the day.
The Daily Rhythm Watercolour Printable in two styles:
- one for printing and filling out by hand and
- one to fill out on your computer and then print
- includes the details of your Daily Rhythm hour by hour
** Please note these PDF downloads do not come with instructions and are meant to complement the Seasonal Guides. For more information on how to create and plan your family Rhythm purchase your Seasonal Guides here and follow #ourfamilyrhythm on Instagram.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PDF Return Policy
There are no exchanges, returns or refunds of any of the products on meaganrosewilson.com
Printed Guides Refund/Return Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on all Printed Guide purchases at this time. This is a small business and at this time refunds for prints are not a financial possibility for me to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
If your printed book does not arrive to you within 14 days of purchase please contact me and I will track the order for you and/or possibly reship your item.
Coaching Call Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to an appointment and rescheduled. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled call, you are fully responsible for informing Meagan and arranging a new appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last minute cancellations will try to be accommodated and rescheduled but at Meagan’s discretion. No refunds available for any calls purchased and scheduled. You are responsible for working out the time difference if you are in a different time zone than Meagan.
Membership Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations of the membership can be made at any time. There is a strict NO REFUND policy on the annual and monthly membership. The content you received during your time as a member remains yours. You will be removed from the private Facebook Group at the end of the calendar month. The month you cancel your membership will be the final month of content you receive (for monthly subscriptions). Subscriptions go by the calendar month NOT by the date of purchase. For example, if you subscribe monthly to the Collective on March 7th you will receive access to the content in the March Monthly Bundle. If you cancel membership on March 27th of the same year you will not receive April’s content despite not having paid for one month of the membership.
Updated April 2019.
The Guides are now free but if you feel an impulse to pay this gesture forward please consider donating to The Ripple Academy (via WEA) which educates and empowers women around the globe to create, implement and lead projects that ensure healthy food, clean water, land protection and peacebuilding in their local areas. Click here for more information »