I share a lot about the Foundations of Rhythm on Instagram, in my Journal and on this podcast episode with Chinyelu at We Nurture, but today I am sharing a few lesser-known things about creating a family rhythm, including:
- how rhythm builds on itself
- the three rhythm anchors and how they can be a good starting point when setting up your family rhythm
- how your rhythm is often a good indicator of what your family values are
- why rhythm isn’t always set in stone
- the number one thing that gets us out of the rhythmic flow
If you’re looking to dive deeper into some of these concepts Spring in the Home is a seasonal systems course designed to help you craft and establish a meaningful and intentional rhythm in your home this Spring. To join- click here.
Other things mentioned in the show today: